top of page
Contract Signature


How to file a Freedom of Information Act Request for the
Housing Authority of Pulaski County (HAPC)

1. Please make your request for records in writing. HAPC does not require the completion of a standard form for this purpose. You may submit your request by mail, email or by delivering your request in person to our main office during regular business hours. Please direct your request to:

FOIA Officer: Joann Pink
Executive Director
130 Richland Terrace ~ P.O. Box 246
Mounds, IL 62964

2. Be specific as possible when describing the records you are requesting.

3. The Housing Authority of Pulaski County does not charge a fee for the first 50 pages of standard copies. For pages 51 and beyond there is a $0.15 per page fee.

4. Your written request for records must include your name, complete mailing address, your preferred contact number and, if you wish, your electronic mail address.

bottom of page